Empire Estate And Auctions - EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch

Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire Estate & Auction. 2012 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale Arizona, Thru Proxibid Auctions.

Empire Estate Auction described the Watch as NEW. I Paid $ 1207.00 for the watch on Jan, 22, 2012. to Empire Estate & Auctions with DEBIT CARD. I got this watch on Monday FEB, 13th at 2 Pm. With the INVOICE clearly stating that it is a NEW ALLISON MONTRES WATCH.

1, The Watch is NOT NEW, There is a Scratch on the Crystal at 11 hours.

3, There is a Screw missing in the watch case on the side of the case.

I called Empire Estates & Auction the minute I opened the package and saw that the watch is USED. The lady said that someone will call me on Tuesday Feb, 13, Th.

On Tuesday February, 14th at 2.45 Pm I got a call from a man who spoke very RUDELY and Said that he checked the watch and he will not accept the watch that it is NEW and closed the phone. I sent them numerous emails and requests to take back the used watch that they sold me.

I filed a compliant with Better Business Bureau in Phoenix Arizona Complaint ID # 8929164. They contacted Empire Estate & Auctions who LIED about their DESCRIPTION, Saying that they described the watch correctly. I sent them pictures of the watch showing the Scratch on the Crystal, the Band is Torn & Worn out from use and the Screw Missing from the watch case.

I will be filing a compliant with the Internet Fraud Agency of the Federal Bureau Of Investigations. I will also Sue Empire Estates & Auctions in Scottsdale Arizona. The Moment the Judge sees the Invoice that clearly says its a NEW WATCH he will rule to my favor.

If Anyone wants proof of the INVOICE and the Pictures of the used watch they sent me. Buyer BEWARE from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in Scottsdale Arizona if you are bidding online.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.